HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
The Pink House Mustique Ltd uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable The Pink House Mustique Ltd to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
The Pink House Mustique Ltd uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest Pink House offers.
The Pink House Mustique Ltd aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- changing marketing preferences via your Pink House account;
- making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails or the “STOP” number for texts; and/or
- contacting Pink House via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
Sharing data with third parties
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our delivery service providers.
Pink House only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to Pink House and to you, and for no other purposes.Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, Pink House will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
- governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurerswhere we are required to do so: -
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
- for the protection of our employees and customers.
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary for Pink House to share your data outside of the European Economic Area. This will typically occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. Our standard practice is to use ‘standard data protection clauses’ which have been approved by the European Commission for such transfers. Those clauses can be accessed here.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
For any further information or queries regarding this Policy please contact us by
email at: email@example.com
The Pink House Mustique
Beaumont Business Centre
By phone: 0207 193 7525
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit a website. It allows us to recognize and tailor our site to you and it won’t harm your computer.
Opting Out of Cookies
If you prefer, you can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings but that may mean that you won’t be able to add and buy products from our store. You can find out how to do this here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
-For Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.)
-Used by our internal stats tracker to record the number of visits to our shop
-Stores information about the contents of your cart
-Stores session information for the checkout process
Additional cookies due to installed apps:
-Google Analytics: Tracks who visits store and from where (persistent for a very short period)
-PayPal: Unique to each user for payment transactions (sessional)