- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratching.
- Polish frequently with a soft cloth to maintain the original, lustrous finish.
- Please remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps and lotions as this could harm the precious metals, as well as cause discolouration.
- Put on jewellery last when dressing, and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact (e.g. knocking against objects) which could cause scratches, chips and other damage.
Atelier Swarovski jewelry is a handmade and delicate product, crafted in a traditional way. The metal is plated, and each crystal is set individually. As a result special care is required.
- Please apply the same care as above, handle with care and keep away from UV light, hairspray, perfume and cosmetics, as this could reduce the lifetime of the plating and loss of crystal brilliance, as well as harm the metals and cause discolouration.
- Store in the provided pouch.